Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Why is it so hard to come up with a name?

We've already been through this once before...coming up with a name for our baby. It wasn't too hard with Evan because that's the only name we could agree on. At least we agreed on it! The girls names are the hardest. We never agreed on a girls name last time, and thankfully we didn't have to. And so far we can't come up with a girls name this time either. We pretty much have a boy name, but only the first name. But everyone thinks I'm having a girl this time. So much so that my sister-n-law already bought me a girl baby gift! Everyone in my fam and Steve's fam, and all my friends want a girl. As if I can pick at this point! I'm almost afraid everyone will be disappointed if we have another boy. Well I won't be. I love my little Evan and would be delighted to have another boy. And at least we already have his name picked out if "it" is a "he". :) Anyways, guess I'll keep plowing through baby name books to find a girls name and a boy middle name. The good thing is we have time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment