Saturday, September 19, 2009

Can't sleep

I thought you're supposed to sleep a lot in your first trimester. Not so with me. I'm awake waaay more than before. Ugh I hate this. I'm tired of getting up at 3:30, 4:30 in the morning. I go to bed later and it still doesn't help.

But on the bright side, I'm feeling less nausea now. Can't believe my first trimester is almost over. Hallelujah! Gosh, it's been a long road. We have so much going on right now, that it's hard to grasp the reality that we're having another baby. But there's a girl at my MOPS table that has a newborn. I couldn't help but stare at that baby girl thinking, "Wow, I'm gonna have one of those soon!" I literally couldn't take my eyes off her. It's crazy how you forget just how little newborns are. I think that I'll appreciate the newborn stage this time more than I did with Evan. I was so sleep deprived and overwhelmed that all I could think about was when I'd get sleep again. Now, I'm already used to not sleeping much, so I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment