Thursday, September 3, 2009

Baby Confirmed

Today was our big “first appointment” day. I am officially 8 weeks and 6 days, making my due date April 9, 2010. Steve and I were very excited to see our little baby bean on the ultrasound machine! Proof that he/she exists was vital to me, making this horrible nausea worth it all. It was amazing to see the baby even though we’ve already been through this once before. It truly was as exciting as it was with Evan. And I was in awe of how much detail we could see this early! We clearly saw the head, arm nubs, feet, and heartbeat. The baby was moving around in there already! I don’t think we saw Evan move at this stage. I can’t believe he/she was bouncing around and even turned to face us. It was so sweet.

Yes today was truly an awesome day. I feel so happy and blessed to be having another baby. I can’t imagine having two kids. I wonder what he/she will look like, if they’ll be similar to Evan and look like him or not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment