Friday, September 25, 2009

Seriously

I am 12 weeks. I'm not supposed to have nausea any more. And night time nausea...what's up with that??!! I want this to end soon so I can try and enjoy being pregnant.

On a happier note, Baby Boo is 2 inches long now. Kinda crazy. I took a picture of my belly today and compared it to my 15 week picture when I was preg with Evan. I'm not looking too bad. Actually I'm smaller now, which shocked me, but I am 3 weeks "less pregnant" after all. The first pic I took last time was at 15 weeks. There for a while I was feeling really fat this time, but it comes and goes. I think it's all the wonderful bloating that this stage entails. I'm so paranoid about getting fat because the 17 lbs I had to lose after I had Evan took me FOREVER to get off. I thought it'd be easier this time to be really strict with myself but I've been so freakin sick that food on my stomach was the only thing that made me feel better. I hope the nausea goes away so I can feel like exercising again. With all that said, I'm happy where I am right now.

Still no girl names picked out. Still favoring one boy name, but no middle name. We have so much on our plate right now with selling the house, we haven't had much time to think about baby names. At least we have a while.

My next dr appt is in a week and a half. Even though I won't get anything exciting like an ultrasound, I'm looking forward to going. It's always exciting to get closer to week 20 when we can find out if it's a boy or girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment