Sunday, October 18, 2009

Those ARE kicks!

15 weeks and I definitely felt the baby kick! Ah, so sweet. Brings all the joy to pregnancy. I just told Steve it's a shame men don't get to experience that feeling because it is so magical. Knowing there's a life inside me is surreal. This is when the fun begins.

My belly is definitely looking pregnant too. Last time I was able to conceal it for a few weeks longer, but this time the belly is out! I'm glad though. That's the fun part of pregnancy when people KNOW you're pregnant. I went to a class at the gym the other day and one lady said something to me about being pregnant. It was nice to know that she actually knew I was pregnant rather than chunky. I am literally dying to know if this baby is a boy or girl. I think I'm more anxious to find out this time than last time. I don't care which sex it is, I just want to start planning how I'm going to decorate the room and buying gender specific clothes and blankets!

I worked in the church nursery today. I was in Evan's class. And let me say that he does NOT like it when I hold other kids. This little girl wanted to sit on my lap because she missed her daddy. And Evan acted like I abandoned his love forever! Geez, I'm worried about bringing the new baby home. All my thoughts race to how my niece Chloe pushed her newborn baby brother off the table (he was in a bouncy seat). I know that Ev will get used to it, but something tells me I'm gonna have to work really hard when I first bring home the baby to make sure Evan knows he's still my baby too and I've not deserted him. I know that he'll eventually LOVE having a brother or sister. The kid needs someone to play with desperately!

No comments:

Post a Comment