Sunday, October 25, 2009

16 weeks...a girl?

There isn't one single person that thinks I'm having a boy. I'm not sure why that is and it certainly doesn't make it fact, but I'm surprised by the overwhelming "girl" vote. But I think it's a girl too. Guess we'll find out in a few weeks! I've already been exploring boy names and boy decor just in case. I'm prepared either way. My friend Julie gave me all these adorable boy clothes that Evan's just now fitting into. I wouldn't mind having another boy to put in those sweet clothes! And if we have a girl, watch out. A perfect excuse to break the bank! Oh man, that's gonna require some MAJOR self control that I'm not sure I have.

The past 4 days I've had a stomach bug. OMG it's been awful. I just can't seem to catch a break this pregnancy. I barely got over the nausea and now this. I keep telling God that this baby better be a DREAM after this pregnancy! :) I'm so happy to finally be at 16 weeks. It's been a long road already but I'm confident it's going to get better really soon.

We move into our new house in 2 weeks! Sooooo excited and soooo dreading the unpacking. But it will all be worth it. We don't plan to move again for a very, very long time. I can't wait to setup Evan's room, the bonus room and the baby's room. Evan's room is huge...almost as big as our Master. And it connects to the bonus room, which he will love. Sorry little baby, your room's a little smaller, but closer to Mama's room.

I really can't fathom all the changes we're about to go through again. But we're excited about them and we're trying to prepare the best we can. We haven't slowed down since we got married, so why start now?! I'm so looking forward to being close to our church and my MOPS group. And while we'll be father from some family, we have friends in Nolensville, Brentwood and Franklin and some family in Eagleville. I hope that there's great people in our neighborhood...hopefully a good mix of young kids, grandparents, middle agers and a few teenagers that like to babysit! Guess we'll find out soon enough. Let the new adventure begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment